Friday, November 10, 2006

The "Pink Ladies"...Girls...


Hey, today after Daddy bathed the little girls, Mieka put a pink head band on Kahlia...she looked so cute that I had to take a photo to share with everyone...then of course Mieka wanted to do the same....so you guessed it she got a photo to...and to save space I put them together. Asia and Lj had athletics tonight and we managed to finish early, LJ was a little upset at the high jump as he could make his minimum 1 meter, must have been having a off night I reakon. Anwen popped in for a visit from NZ so it was great to see a familiar face from my home land. I have started assiting our local kids club called "zone 91", it was really good there last night, I am just helping every 2nd Thursday when Lei is on early shifts...Lei got another pay rise, the 4th in 5 months...so he is doing great, we will be buying our own home in no time at this rate....hehe. Take care all, will blog again shortly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tessa said...

hey there. wow it all looks so fab over there I am jealous!!! Go Lei on his payrisers!! he has always been worth alot! I know you know that too. Yes i beleive you are in the right place for now - and being obedient means God can continue to bless you over and over AMEN!!! Your babies are so gorgeous! and you are looking great! your hair looks so good longer!
We are just coming out the end of a really hard year. However we always learn so much more in the tough times than we do when its easy - so i am thankful for that! I hope to get a bit more involved in a church in 2007 - just havent found one yet. I am asking God to show me! love you guys! post more piccis of the house!!! and of YOU! xoxox

3:53 PM  
Blogger Tessa said...

forgot to tell you my new favourite quote by Donald Trump

"nothing is easy......
but who wants nothing??"

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home